Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Christmas Catalog

The Christmas Catalog by Barbara Morgenroth
Narrated by Kristyl Dawn Tift
Unabridged Audio 1hr 24min

I must say, I really enjoyed this story. It was a novella, which usually feel rushed to me. But, so wasn't. I loved the character development, throughout. It had a sensual quality throughout, but left you wanting to find out more about what was going on between Emily and Devlin. This was the first book I read by this author, but will not be the last. She grabbed me from the beginning and I was pulled into the story.

The narrator, Kristyl, was a pleasure to listen to. Her voice is rich and her flow is on point, as was the different character voices. Very talented. You don't feel like you are listening to someone read, but rather are able to visualize the story in your mind. She has a nice, rich tone. Just a pleasure all the way around.

**** 4 Star
Reviewed by Marla Josephs
author/reader/reviewer
Genres: Romantic Suspense, Contemporary Romance, Mystery, audiobooks
http://www.marlajosephs.com/
Marla's GoodReads Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment