Saturday, August 29, 2015

Line of Sight

Line of Sight by Derek Thompson
 
This is a British Suspense Thriller. I must say that this book is one of my favorite in it’s genre by far. I absolutely loved reading it and am honored to have been asked to. Giving this book five stars was easy and I couldn’t have possibly given it a lower score. It had all the attributes a great suspense thriller should have and more.
The author, Derek Thompson, had me hooked from the beginning and didn’t let me go until the last word on the very last page. He is excellent in describing the characters and his wording made the story so vivid that it is out of this world. Twists and turns will keep a reader engaged waiting to see what happens next.
I can easily recommend this book and this author to any reader who enjoys a great page turning read that keeps the audiences attention.
 
***** 5 Stars
Reviewed by Kristin 
                 
 
                                  https://afterdarkreadingnook.wordpress.com/
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment