Saturday, August 29, 2015

Jersey Justice

Jersey Justice by Vinnie Sorce
 
Ths book is an organized crime suspense book that is nothing like I’ve ever read. If I could have given more than a five star review for this book I would have. This author kept me on my toes the entire way. It’s a very detailed story and I couldn’t help, but to love the plot. The characters felt so real to me, as a reader, that it was as though they could have been real people instead of characters in a story. This happened to be something that I found that I loved about this book. I felt as though I was there experiencing every page first hand.
Jimmy Vincent, one of the characters, happened to be another one of my favorite parts of the book. I absolutely loved him as a character in whole. The author is very talented as a writer, and I can’t wait to see what is next. This book is by far one of my favorite reads this year. I could see myself reading it again just to be pulled back into the story one more time.
 
***** 5 Stars
                                                     Reviewed by Kristin Hinkle
                                                     https://afterdarkreadingnook.wordpress.com/
Amazon

Check out this authors interview here on After Dark Reading Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment