Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Cupidity

                                                                Cupidity by Patricia Wood

This was a fun read, experiencing the small town girl dealing with the trials and tribulations thrown at her. Our main character, Tammy, just seemed gullible at first. But, she ended up being a very kind hearted person with a lot more depth than I expected. And, what appeared to be gullibility turned out not to be. Her brother was also a very interesting character. I really enjoyed the way the writer wrote these characters. They felt very real. They reminded me of some of the people I met when visiting a small town in Texas. The main character was very positive, and I really liked that to. Overall, I thought the book was funny and quite entertaining.

I listened to the audio version of this book. The narrator, Michelle Babb, also did a good job. Her performance was perfect for the story. The book is quirky and she reads it with the necessary quirk. Very enjoyable performance.
**** 4 Stars
Reviewed by Amado
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/45483860-amado-temporal

No comments:

Post a Comment