Saturday, August 29, 2015

Save My Place


Save My Place by Olivia deBelle Byrd
 
This is a wonderful and beautiful love story. Giving this book five stars was easy for me to give as I enjoyed the story and the characters a lot. The author wrote the story beautifully and with so much talent. It’s a love story that once it has been read will be remembered over and over. Olivia deBelle Byrd out done herself with this book and I can’t wait to see what she comes out with next.
The story itself is well thought out and the characters wrote so that the story flows with them to the end. It’s a page turner and an attention grabber from the beginning. I can easily say that I am recommending this book to any romance reader, or romantic at heart to enjoy. After reading this book I can honestly say it has a taken place at my top fifteen favorite romance reads.
 
***** 5 Stars
Reviewed by Kristin Hinkle
https://afterdarkreadingnook.wordpress.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment