Saturday, September 12, 2015

Wilder

Amazon
Widler: The Guardian Series by  G.K. DeRosa

5....10....20 - There are not enough stars for me to put on this little gem!!! I really haven't read much in the paranormal genre in about 2 years (it was my most favorite genre then) and this has definitely brought me back and reminded me what I loved about this genre. This literally has me addicted on the first page. This was one of those books that you want to read slowly because you do not want it to end, but end up reading it in one sitting because you cannot put it down. The author definitely puts it all in there - action, suspense, love, and amazing characters. The second I finished this I was stalking trying to find out when the second book will be released.

I received this book for an honest review.

Reviewed by Michelle Thompson
Michelle's GoodReads Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment