Wednesday, September 16, 2015

No Regrets

No Regrets by Savana Jade

Okay, first I have to say I finished this book days ago and for days after it was still on my mind. These characters truly found a deep spot in my heart. I thought Live Today was amazing, but No Regrets is absolutely phenomenal!! These characters are real and so relatable. I don’t think I can begin to describe the emotions all of these characters brought out of me. This story has truly touched me on such a personal level. Their emotions are so real you can’t help but feel it also or if you have ever been in a similar situation remember those emotions. There were times I literally had to put the book down so I could breath and truly gather my thoughts, but at the same time I couldn’t stop thinking about the story either. You truly can’t help but to love these characters and honestly care about them. Gabe and Jenna completely steal your heart.
Reviewed by Michelle Thompson
Michelle's GoodReads Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment