Thursday, September 24, 2015

Forever Grace

Forever Grace by Linda Poitevin

Emotional and suspenseful are the best words I can think of to describe this book. It was very well written and you can truly feel the characters' emotions through the entire book. The fear, paranoia, determination, helplessness, exhaustion, and the love are so powerful in this book. The suspense will keep you on the edge of your seat with not only what is going to happen but when. This is the fist book I have read by Linda Poitevin and I have fallen in love with her writing and the away she draws you into the story and the world her characters live in. She made the characters so real. Through all the fear, determination, and everything, the book left me feeling complete and proud of the characters. I would recommend this book for anyone looking for a great suspenseful romance.

I was given a copy of this book for an honest review through The Next Great Read Book Blog.


                                                     Reviewed by Michelle Thompson
                                                      Michelle's GoodReads Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment