Thursday, September 10, 2015

Heartsong

Heartsong by Geri O’Neill
Heartsong is a book that pulled at my heart strings. I found myself laughing and crying at times. I became so wrapped up in reading this book that I had it finished before I knew it. Although the book did start out a bit slow, I stuck with it and wasn’t disappointed at all. The author made sure the reader could feel the emotions in the words written.
It’s a very well written story that packed a lot of emotion. The plot of the story is very well written and thought through. The author is very talented and I can’t wait to see what he comes out with next. I recommend this book to any reader who wants to feel the emotion the author puts into the words.

**** 4 Stars
reviewed by Kristin Hinkle
reader/reviewer/blogger
The After Dark Reading Nook
 

No comments:

Post a Comment