Thursday, September 10, 2015

Caloun Sacrifice

Calhoun Sacrifice by Joe Mansour
is a very enjoyable read. It’s a faced paced novel and I really enjoyed reading it. It had a lot of action packed into it that I never knew what was going to happen next. The characters are so wonderfully written by the author that I couldn’t help but to feel as though I knew them by the end of the story.
I can’t wait to see what other great books this author comes out with. I was held by this book to the point I couldn’t let it go. Reading “Calhoun Sacrifice” was so enjoyable I have to give it five stars. I recommend that everyone add this book to their reading list and pick themselves up a copy so they don’t miss one of the best great reads of the year.
 
***** 5 Star
Reviewed by Kristin Hinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment