Saturday, September 12, 2015

Full Time

Full Time (Playing the Game Series #4)

First let me say – WOW!!! HOT!!! SEXY!!!! This books picks up right where book 3 leaves off. Suzie is running back home and turns to the one person she probably shouldn’t, Jason. But can she stay away from Brendon? Can Brendon change? Well that’s what he promises, but when situations arise will the old Brendon come back? Oh how I wanted to slap Brendon and loved him at the same time and Jason, oh how I just don’t want to like him but I will say he is just mmmmmmmm. Which Dom would you choose? That is definitely the question. I know my choice, but he just might have to prove himself to me first. *wink*

I love this story. These characters will keep you on your toes and on the edge of your seat. Lorraine Loveit writes a great story that will keep you guessing. Oh, and did I mention HOT and SEXY, let’s just say you might need and cold shower after reading this.
copy provided for an honest review


Reviewed by Michelle Thompson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment