Thursday, August 20, 2015

Fall for Him

 
Fall for Him by J.C. Valentine
*Release day August 25, 2015*
 
As with the first two books in this series, I was totally engrossed by the first page. Completely felt for Joe. For me there is no denying the Rebel's feeling and what he wants, but other people have other plans and do all they can to keep Joe and Rebel apart. This book and series is completely full of anticipation of what is going to come next. J.C. Valentine out did herself with this one. I had the constant thought of what was going to happen next to the point it I could not put it down. I had to know.

I absolutely love Joe and Rebel together. They have to go through some ups and downs with a twist or two along the way, but the question is can they make it to the other side?
 
***** 5 Star
 
**ARC provided for an honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment