Monday, November 2, 2015

S.O.B.

S.O.B by JC Valentine (Release Date 11/10/2015)
 
This is the first step-brother romance I have read, because I honestly haven't seen the appeal. When I first got the offer to read S.O.B. by J.C. Valentine I was skeptical, but I have loved everyone of Ms. Valentine's book I have read and after reading the synopsis I knew I had to give it a try. Let me tell you I am so glad I did!! I loved this book!!! Vista is so strong and feisty and Levi, well Levi is the rich playboy with a heart of gold under the façade. These two go through such a rollercoaster of not only emotions but of just trying to fight their way through everything that tries to stand in their way. Definitely a story I could not put down.

I received an ARC from the author for an honest review.
 
Reviewed by Michelle Thompson
Michelle's GoodReads Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment