Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Second Chances

Second Chances by Kristi Rose

I really enjoyed this story. It was a very short read that I would have loved to be longer. But, still it was a full story. I loved the characters. Lorelei's character cracked me up. I loved her sarcasm. Some might not like her character or think she was too bitter or sarcastic, but considering what she'd been through, I thought she was perfect. And, I wanted to not like Cole, but I couldn't. He was remorseful, young, and dumb, and felt really bad about what had happened. Now that they are adults, I totally wanted to see what happened between them.
I listened to the audio version of this book. The narrator, Suzanne Barbetta, did a great job! She really brought the characters and story to life. This book was an ARC and, I'm so happy I chose to read and review it. I'm always on the lookout for my next great read or listen!

Reviewed by Marla Josephs
http://www.marlajosephs.com/
                                                         Marla's GoodReads Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment