Monday, November 2, 2015

Grand Final: The Last Game

Grand Final: The Last Game (Playing the Game, #6) by: Lorraine Loveit

How is it going to end?? This was an amazing final book in this series!!! Full of suspense that will truly leave you on the edge of your seat. I loved watching Brendon be the man that we, well I know at least me, have always known he could be. Hoping Jason will find love one day, maybe in the next series....I have to say I really loved watching Jason in this book as well, I think we have truly watched all these characters grow as people and you really can see it in this book. Suzie, who has always been a strong person but I saw so much more strength through her here. Then, there is JB (I think he might deserve his own book at some point), I love his protectiveness and caring. This book, along with the whole series, will pull you in and hold you there until the very end with suspense and drama that will leave you on the edge of your seat, characters that make you laugh and truly care about them, sex scenes that will have you needing a cold shower, and a truly intriguing story.

Reviewed by Michelle Thompson
Michelle's GoodReads Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment