Friday, November 6, 2015

Duke of Scandal

Duke of Scandal by Gaelen Foley

Another great read from Gaelen Foley. I have been a Gaelen Foley fan for some time now, and was excited about this new series she's begun. She just never disappoints. We met our Duke of Scandal, Naughty Netherford, and Felicity in the prequel, One Moonlit Night. I was intrigued by their potential story and enjoyed watching it unfold.
Felicity was a surprise. She always seemed so passive and proper in the previous book, but comes totally out of her shell in his book.
I really enjoyed Mrs. Foley revisiting Alec Night, and his band of rakehells. I think his story is my all time favorite by Mrs. Foley. Though, I think the timing is set somewhere before Alec's would have taken place since he is no longer a rakehell, and head over heals for his Rebecca.
I think this series is off to a good start. I can't wait to see what will happen with the mystery from One Moonlit Night. It wasn't touched upon here, besides an appearance our two of a key character. Something is a brewing, and I can't wait to see what it is.
This was an ARC provided for an honest review.

Reviewed by Marla Josephs
 http://www.marlajosephs.com/
Marla's GoodReads Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment