Monday, October 26, 2015

Crazy Baby

Crazy Baby by A.D. Justice

A.D. Justice has done it again! What an amazing, torturing story. I couldn't help but to get so wrapped up in the story that I was literally yelling at the characters through my Kindle. Lol these two characters completely frustrated me and made me love them even more all at the same time. Everyone in this book made an impression on me, even Travis got a little bit of my heart. Shane I just fell in love with him. Andy, Luke, pop, Shane, Travis and everyone else will make you laugh and crack up. Miss Justice rights and such amazing characters, they will make you laugh, cry, get frustrated, yellow, and all of the same time you can't help but just get so wrapped up in their story.

Reviewed by Michelle Thompson
Michelle's GoodReads Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment