Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Temptress

The Temptress by C. J. Fallowfield

There is no secret that I am a huge fan of C.J. Fallowfield, from Gabe and Mia to Dan and Ellie, to Logan and Summer, but I have to say that Lulu and Luc are by far my most favorite to date!! This story truly took me through so many emotions from happy tears to sad tears back to happy tears, I laughed, cried, and was truly happy. I cannot describe how heartfelt and amazing this story of true love is. Not only has Ms. Fallowfield wrote another amazing book, but again this is my favorite of all!!!
ARC provided for an honest review

Reviewed by Michelle Thompson
Michelle's GoodReads Reviews

OMG! This is my first time reading this author’s work and I am so impressed with her style, the tension, the chemistry between the characters, and the ability to have me eagerly reading each page that I anticipate reading all of her other novels.
Lulu and Luc are so different, but that’s what makes them so irresistible to each other. It is easy to get caught up in this story of lost love. It had me, the reader, rooting for them to find their way despite all the obstacles thrown in their path.
Congratulations, Ms. Fallowfield, on a truly heart wrenching/warming story. I highly recommend this to anyone that has ever experienced lust, love or both. And finally, I just wanted to add that the sex scenes were hot!

Lorriane Loveit
author/reader/reviewer
Genres: Erotica, Chick Lit, Romance, Sports
Lorriane Loveit's Author Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment