Thursday, October 1, 2015

Deadly Messenger

Deadly Messenger by Susan May

When I was offered “Deadly Messengers” to read in exchange for a review I was excited, but hesitant. I hoped that it wasn’t a thriller than had the same theme that had been already done. Once I began reading, I quickly realized it was a theme and story completely out of the box.
Susan May brings the book to life with her intense and suspensful descriptions. The scenes that contain the murders are so poetically written that the words just flow. When reading you can expect goosebumps.
The plot and story are complexed and constructive leaving the reader practically begging to know who done it. She shows her creativity and her talent for writing such vivid imagery in this spectacular written thriller. It absorbs the reader pulling them deeper into the book.
Susan May is without a doubt an author to follow. I have to recommend this must read to any reader.

                                                                    Reviewed by Kristin Hinkle
                                                                    The After Dark Reading Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment