Thursday, October 8, 2015

Domville

Domville by C.J. Fallowfield

This is story one in a series of short stories. Each story centers around a guest The Domville hotel. Sam and Lexi's story was engaging. I like C. J. Fallowfield's writing style and characters. The storyline was also great and characters well developed. As is common for me with short stories, I was left wanting a longer story. In this case, I really wanted a more complete conclusion to this story. Sam and Lexi's story was so engaging and interesting, that I wanted to know how they ended up. However, it didn't stop me from wanting to read the next one. I want to give this story 3.5 stars only because I want to know what happens with Sam and Lexi. And, it isn't just a cliffhanger, I don't think. There just is no other story. HOWEVER, this little irritation is not one that would make me regret reading it, or not read more by this author. So, I'll be diving in to story 2.

Reviewed by Marla Josephs
http://www.marlajosephs.com/
                                                         Marla's GoodReads Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment