Sunday, January 10, 2016

Twisted Up In You

Twisted up in You by Dawn Martens
Okay, I'm still trying to get my thoughts together on this!! Mostly because this book and characters were absolutely amazing. I mean if I could give it 100 stars I would!!! Five just is not enough for this. This is a fast paced story that kept me on the edge of my seat and turning pages. From the very first page I could not put it down. I mean I actually read this at work, well about 75% of it, and it took everything I had not to kill anyone who interrupted me while reading. As soon as I got home, I made it clear I was finishing this book and if anyone needed anything they better get it themselves. I have to say (and being honest) this is the first book by Dawn Martens I have read. I have heard great things about her book and have been wanting to read them so bad, but due to other reading obligations, I just haven't had the chance - but let me tell you after reading this ALL of her books have become HIGH priority!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment