Saturday, January 9, 2016

31 Days of Winter

31 Days of  Winter by C.J. Fallowfied
Wow! C.J. Fallowfield doesn't disappoint. I really enjoyed this story. At times I wanted to smack the characters and at others I wanted them to be patient and give each other a chance. Ms. Fallowfield has written a book that does a push and pull, or back and forth that is hard to do successfully. However, she succeeds. And, I think this is due to her really showing the anguish, caring, and real feelings of the characters. We don't always know why they feel the way they feel, but you get a sense that they really do care. And, she draws you in and keeps you wanting to find out more. I stayed up late to finish this and immediately wanted the next book. I also have to say, her characters are very different. They are uniquely quirky within common archetypes. Can't wait to read the next one.

Marla Josephshttp://www.marlajosephs.com/
Marla's GoodReads Reviews
The Next Great Read FB Page                                                      https://twitter.com/marla_josephs

No comments:

Post a Comment