Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Love On The Horizon

Love On The Horizon by AM Madden
AWE!!!! This is such a sweet story of taking chances and finding love. I absolutely loved all the characters, well maybe except one or two lol. Marco and Rebecca are such a beautiful couple and they truly warm my heart.
I originally read this as a novella and now A.M. Madden has turned it into an amazing full length novel. What was a sweet story is now a full length novel that will suck you in and hold you there until the very end. You have an amazing and strong characters that will make you laugh and take you through a series of emotions. I loved watching these characters face their fear, grow, and follow their hearts. This book truly has it all - great leads, a great BFF, drama, suspense, and of course love. Rebecca and Marco completely pull you into their feelings from the beginning and have you wanting them together no matter what. Ricky is the best friend very one wants, he will make you laugh when you don't think you can and push you to follow your heart. I loved the families in this book - they are real! They are the type that when reading, you think this could so be my family lol. Love on the Horizon is definitely another amazing book from A.M. Madden. I just wish I could give it more stars, because it really does deserve more than 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment