Monday, December 7, 2015

Chasing Memories

Chasing Memories by Ellie Wade

WOW!!! This was just a story it was a journey and I loved every minute of it. What happens when you wake and you remember a life that hasn't happened and your old life just isn't what you once thought it was? Mia wakes up from a coma and while she can remember most of her life she also remembers a life that everyone around her says never happened but to her feels so real. I cannot explain the emotions that came with reading this book. For me it was a powerful journey of always following your heart and dreams no matter where they come from and who doesn't agree with you. This was a journey that filled my heart with hurt, sadness, love, and happiness. Ellie Wade's writing just pulled me in and took me on this journey that showed that as long as you follow your heart you can only truly find your happiness.

I was gifted an ARC from the author for an honest review.

Reviewed by Michelle Thompson                                                          Michelle's GoodReads Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment