Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Red Waves

Amazon
Red Waves by
This was a great story full of drama an some suspense. Audrey ahs a past that she doesn't speak about and still running from,, but every since she first met Chad as a young girl she has fantasied about him. Chad is the surf god that every woman wants, and he never goes for seconds. With a chance encounter these two are brought together again, but can they last? I truly loved these two, but there were a couple of times I thought they acted more like teenagers than 30 year olds. But, again, I did love these characters. I could truly feel Audrey's fear and Chad's frustration along with the love they both feel. This was definitely a great read and I can't wait to jump into the second book.

I was gifted this book for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment