Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Unbound Faith by J.L. Baldwin

Unbound Faith by J.L. Baldwin

What a debut!!!! A great story full of suspense, drama, and laughs. The characters are great, I absolutely loved them. This was definitely a story that gripped me right away and kept me wanting more. Zac has a job to do and protect Jayde but will his emotions and wants get in the way? Jayde just wants to be happy and believes she can find that with Zac until someone else has other plans and wants Jayde to pay for the past.

All I can say is WOW for J.L. Baldwin's debut novel! Great story, great characters, great suspense, definitely a page turner and the ending........I will say it is a cliffhanger that will have you begging for the next book NOW!!

I was gifted an ARC copy from the author for an honest review.

Reviewed by Michelle ThompsonMichelle's GoodReads Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment