Wednesday, December 23, 2015

31 Days of Autumn

31 Days of Autumn by C.J. Fallowfield

Wow! There are no words to describe the emotion, suspense, just overall feel of this book. I fell in love with Dan and Ellie story in the first two books, but this one just to get to it whole other level. I literally could not help myself but to tear up at parts, and gripping my Kindle so scared I thought was going to break at certain parts. Ms. Fallowfield has completely out done herself with this book. I do believe this is my new favorite of all her books. Like I said I cannot describe the emotions and the suspense that this book pulls and pulls you into but I was pulled in at the every beginning and was completely captivated until the very end.

I received this ARC for and honest review.

Reviewed by Michelle ThompsonMichelle's GoodReads Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment