Saturday, April 23, 2016

Wilder Revelation

Wilder Revelation (The Guardian #3) by G.K. Derosa
I truly cannot get enough of this series and these characters!!!! Each book just gets better and better and I cannot wait for the next. I get so wrapped up in this story and in this book that I almost forget this world around me. Oh, I got so mad when someone or something would interrupt me. Needless to say I was captivated by this book. The action, suspense, emotions, everything kept me on the edge of my seat, turning pages, dying to know what was going to happen. The little twists in the plot always keeps me guessing and now I am literally stalking waiting for the next book. This series has truly brought me back to the paranormal genre and I am not leaving any time soon.
I received this copy from the author for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment