Saturday, April 23, 2016

Venture Forward

Venture Forward by Kristen Luciani
I truly could not wait to read this book and I was so excited to start it. We have seen Paul throughout the first two books and we all know his reputation but we have seen a softer side to him also in the other books. He was one of those characters that truly stuck out and I couldn't wait to get to his story. Let me tell you that he completely took a piece of my heart. I absolutely loved his story. Avery is definitely his perfect match. She is strong and truly an amazing person. One problem she hates Paul with a passion. These two took me on an emotional rollercoaster that I did not want to get off. Kristen writes a story that completely draws you in and for me I could not put this book down at all until the very end. My only question now is when do we get the installment of these amazing characters.
I received a copy for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment