Saturday, April 23, 2016

Nothing Ventured

Nothing Ventured by
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars because OMG does it deserve about a hundred more. This story truly has everything. The emotions in this story will have you laughing, crying, and every emotion in between. I was literally sitting at my desk at work either busting out laughing or had tears running down my face. Ms. Luciani definitely knows how to write a story that just grips you from the first page and pulls you in. I actually started getting mad at people for interrupting me while I was reading it. I also loved seeing the characters from the previous book and what it going on with them. Chris and Mia really touched my heart and I just completely fell in love with them.
I received this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment