Saturday, April 23, 2016

Taming the Whirlwind

Taming the Whirlwind by L.M. Heidle
I really enjoyed this book. It's not a fast paced book, but not slow either. It's more of a steady pace flow to the story, definitely enough to keep me hooked and interested. Liz and Kade pulled at my emotions so much. I wanted to slap Kade at times but they made me laugh, sigh, and fall in love with them. As much as I was pulling for them to get together, there were times I wanted to shake Liz and tell her to say screw him, but I'm glad she couldn't hear me lol. As I said, I really enjoyed this story and was definitely worth the read. Their love is a whirlwind that I'm so glad that I decided to take a chance on.
I received a copy through The Next Great Read Book Reviews for an honest review.

Reviewed by Michelle Thompson
Michelle's GoodReads Reviews
The Next Great Read FB Page

No comments:

Post a Comment