Saturday, February 20, 2016

Uncovering Love

This was such an enjoyable story. I truly felt for all the characters as they go through different emotions. This book drew me in and held on until the end while still holding me in to the point that I can't wait to start the second book. This book will make you laugh, cry, and everything in between. There is some suspense that will keep you guessing and turning the pages. I love that there are these two main characters that each have their own story line but that are intertwined together. This was a refreshing read; a different style than some of the others I have read and I truly enjoyed it. Again, I can't wait to read more from this author!!!
I received this copy through The Next Great Read book Reviews for an honest review.

Reviewed by Michelle ThompsonMichelle's GoodReads Reviews
The Next Great Read FB Page

No comments:

Post a Comment