Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Naughty Angel

Naughty Angel by K.M. Neubold

Another OMG LOVED this book!!!! I knew after reading the first book that I would have high expectations for this one and as soon as I finished this first book, I jumped into this one immediately. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed at all! This book and story was amazing. The characters are so real and you can honestly feel their emotions. Again amazing story and even more amazing writing had me picturing the story unfold in my head just like watching a movie. I can't even express how wonderful it is to be pull into a story like that. I couldn't put it down. Asher is such an amazing person to me and Eve is just learning and exploring the world. These two didn't such grow as individual characters but they grew together also. These two were just a perfect match for each other. My heart ached for each of them at times and my heart was full at times. Emotions were high for me with this story and characters, they just really seem to touch me like few other characters have. Again, I thank you K.M. Neuhold for allowing me to read this amazing story and I truly cannot wait for book 3!!

I received this copy from the author for an honest review through The Next Great Read Book Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment