Saturday, February 6, 2016

Dangerous Ties

Dangerous Ties by J.L. Beck

WOW another amazing book from JL Beck!!!! What a great start to what is looking like a series that will have you begging for the next book as soon as you finish one. That is what I'm doing now.....begging and begging for the next book because this book was that amazing. I was taken on an emotional, twisting, turning, and suspenseful journey that I can't wait to continue. The writing was phenomenal and fast paced. The suspense, twists and turns kept me turning the pages as quick and as slow as I could. lol I wanted this book to last and tried to prolong it but I just could help but to keep turning the pages to see what was going to happen.

One thing of advise before you start this book........make sure you don't have any other plans or cancel the ones you do because once you start this book you will not be able to put it down.

I received this book from the author for an honest review.     
Reviewed by Michelle ThompsonMichelle's GoodReads Reviews
The Next Great Read FB Page
   

No comments:

Post a Comment