Thursday, March 24, 2016

A Rebel Love

A Rebel Love by Glenna Maynard
God, I love these dirty bikers and yes, Glenna has gotten another cup of my tears. lol. These books just keep getting better and better. The emotions are raw, the characters are blunt and real, and the story is the ride of a lifetime!!! This is one of those stories that just stays with you. It will leave you in a daze completely wrapped up in the story. When I first finished I couldn't think of anything else and was left just in awe and speechless. Now even a day or so after I read the end I'm still thinking about it, like I said it is a story/series that just stays with you, keeps replaying in your mind and thinking about what is going to happen next. I love that in these books that you not only learn more about the main characters of that particular book but all the previous characters that I have fallen in love with are still there and can catch up with them and not just in the back ground but part of the main story. I swear no one writes a multiple POV book/story like Glenna. She definitely has mastered that craft.

ARC received for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment