Thursday, September 24, 2015

Three Ways of Desire

Three Ways of Desire by Judith Rook
 
I didn't know what to expect when I decided to read this and being honest, once I started I didn't know how I was going to fee about this book. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this story. Judith Rook is a great author who writes a strong storyline that flow beautifully. The story and writing will draw you in. The characters were good with great character development. If you are looking for a good story with some hot, steamy, panty melting sex scenes - This one is off the charts hot and steamy!! All around I would say this book was a good read that that definitely keeps you turning the page.
I was given this copy for an honest review through The Next Great Read Book Review blog.
 
Reviewed by Michelle Thompson
Michelle's GoodReads Reviews

1 comment: