Thursday, September 10, 2015

Evitable Destiny

Evitable Destiny by Izabela Monick
 
Evitable Destiny is a beautifully written story that captivated my attention through the entire book. Giving this book five stars didn’t even do it justice. Full of love, betrayal, and forgiveness I couldn’t seem to stop reading long enough to do anything else. It’s a great read to settle in on the weekend for, because trying to read it through the week won’t leave you time for anything else when you can’t put it down.
Izabela Monick is a brilliant author and is one of my newest favorite authors after reading this book. It’s one of the best in it’s genre and I expect many more great things to come from this author. I recommend every reader to take a look and read “Evitable Destiny”. You won’t be disappointed and will find yourself begging for more.
 
***** 5 Star
Reviewed by Kristin Hinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment