Saturday, September 12, 2015

Her Dom's Lesson

Her Dom's Lesson by A.D. Justice

I should know by now that when I start an A.D. Justice book that it automatically will be the best one I've read and I will not be able to put it down. This book picks up right where the first one left off. Questions will be answered and truths will come out, but brace yourself because it is a hell of a ride. Revenge and greed are powerful motivators and you are about to find out just how much. I thought the first book had suspense, action, gasping moments, and moments that I was holding my breath - I think this book has even more. This story gripped me so much that I could not stop thinking about it once I finished to the point I literally has a dream about it the night I finished it. lol  

Reviewed by Michelle Thompson
Michelle's GoodReads Reviews
      

No comments:

Post a Comment