Saturday, September 12, 2015

Her Dom

Her Dom by A.D. Justice

Holy....WOW....No words can describe the feeling that went through me upon finishing this. A.D. Justice can do no wrong, I swear by it!! She packs a punch that will get you right in the gut and heart. You want great, strong characters that are real, a storyline that captivates you from the very beginning, suspense that will have you holding your breath turning page after page, action that keeps you on the edge of you seat, romance that makes you swoon, an ending that makes you scram and beg for more.........You NEED to read this book!!! I do have to fair warn you that as you finish this you will be wanting/buying the next book immediately. The second I finished, I went and got the next one because I was already having withdrawals and having to know what was going to happen next.

I received this copy for an honest review.

 Reviewed by Michelle Thompson
                                                         Michelle's GoodReads Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment