Saturday, September 12, 2015

Getting Tackled

Amazon
Getting Tackeld (Playing the game series # 2) by Lorraine Loveit

I will say while this book was not as great as the first book, but it was good. The beginning was a little hard to get drawn into, but about half way I was completely drawn back into the world of Brendon and Suzie and could not put it down. Loved the twist towards the end and I am still completely captivated by the story of Brendon and Suzie and absolutely cannot wait to see what happens next.

Ms. Lorranie Loveit does write an amazing story and while the beginning of this book was a little slow for me, I still love her writing. I will definitely be reading the rest of this series and any other book she writes.

Reviewed by Michelle Thompson
Michelle's GoodReads Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment