Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hard Ball

Amazon

Hard Ball (Playing the Game Series # 3) by Lorraine Loveit

WOW!! Best book yet!!! This was an amazing hot and sexy read. I was completely drawn into it from the first page. I loved watching where Brendon and Suzie’s relationship is going. I will say this one was an emotional ride for me. Watching Suzie grow as a person with so much happening, she is rightfully scared and emotional, but she is strong. Brendon, Brendon, Brendon – one minute I love him, the next I hate him, and then there are those in between times. He is truly the alpha male, so got to love him in the end. I can’t wait for the next book and to see what happens.
Copy provided for an honest review.
Reviewed by Michelle Thompson
Michelle's GoodReads Reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment