Saturday, August 15, 2015

Eve of Tomorrow



Eve of Tomorrow Dawn of Rebellion Series # 3
by Michelle Lynn

OMG! The author has saved the best for last with this third and final book in the Dawn of Rebellion series.

I found all three books easy to read with each chapter titled with the name of the character who is telling the story. Drew was my favorite, but I think Lee has now surpassed him. Ms. Lynn has done a wonderful job of bringing these young brave characters to life.

So much happens in this one. It carried me along throughout the emotional ride, and I’m not ashamed to admit it had me in tears near the end. Well done Ms. Lynn, your YA dystopian series had me gripped from the first chapter of book 1.

***** 5 Stars
Reviewed by Lorraine Loveit
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lorraine-Loveit-Author/1493038014303672?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment